In CAMPUS-Office, the winter term 2017/2018 is already published. As students in the RWTHonline pilot operation, you cannot register for lectures and exams in CAMPUS, but have to use the new RWTHonline system.
RWTHonline in Pilot OperationRWTH Aachen University
Central Support RWTHonline
- Send Email
RWTH Aachen University introduces the neu CAMPUS-Management-System RWTHonline as replacement for CAMPUS-Office. The degree programm Bachelor of Science Chemie is chosen for pilot operation in winter term 2017/2018 and summer term 2018.
How does this impact you?
- You have to get used to the new system and its interface - Students as well as staff members of the department of chemistry.
- Of course not everything will flow smoothly In pilot operation, but you will be assisted by the IT-Support and the in the office hours of the Office Department of Chemistry and the Student Council.
- With your participation in the Pilot Operation, you support the total implementation of RWTHonline in winter term 2018/2019.
Most of the activities for lecture- and exam organisation will be undertaken user-optimized in RWTHonline.
- Acces to the Lecture- and Exam Offering
- Creation of your personal Schedule
- Registration and Deregistration for Lectures and Exams
- Acces to your transcript of records
- Recall of certificates of the Registrar's Office
All current information for students of the Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and staff members of the Department of Chemistry can be found in this section of the website.
Please consider that the RWTHonline Pilot Operation only concerns the Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and that students of the Master of Science and the Teacher Trainee Programm still have to use CAMPUS-Office.RWTH Aachen University
Why integrating a new Campus-Management-System?
- The previous IT-infrastucture of the RWTH Aachen University is overstrained and cannot satisfy the demands of the University.
- Instead of usind several different systems, in future only one all-embracing system will support the organization of study and teaching.
- More transparency and less sources of errors will be achieved.
- RWTHonline offers a contemporary presentation on smartphones and tablets.